My take on things

Friday, July 15, 2011

New Beginnings

Blogging all the way...

It's the first time I'm writing a blog here in my new home. Time for me to re-introduce myself. I am Manilyn L. Elvinia but my name now comes with a hyphen and a new last name, Templo. Yes, I am married now and I'm loving every second of it. This is just one of the many new happenings in my life.

I realized that it's time for me to blog again all that's inside my head, to just let me think aloud or do my own blah-blahs of whatever comes my way.

Oh, by the way, regarding the name of my blog, it's "ever hopeful" not because it's just wishful thinking. On the contrary, it's my belief, my mantra, my choice. In every thing that we do, we have a choice. It may offer us the slimmest or the slightest ways to which line or curve we should follow to get on the track that we'd hope to get on, but hey, options are there; we just have to know where to look for it or even use up all other senses to recognize the real choices that await.

This doesn't mean I'll solely be writing about all the positive things cause then there won't be any balance. I believe in how much negativism can affect positivism yet despite some downbeat turn of events, I'd say I'd still try my best to shove off those dark episodes and find light in whichever and whatever occurrence. Just as what they say, "Look at life as positive and optimistic as you can; besides, nobody has gone blind yet for looking at things that way." 

I dare myself to be this kind of person, each day. I'm not perfect and I may have my own ups and downs but that's why I have this blog - to remind me and help me out. I hope that in some way or another, you may also share your thoughts with me and we could learn and inspire each other.

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment