My take on things

Saturday, February 11, 2012

Happiest when...



Note: I’m reposting this as a reminder of my life then as a volunteer teacher for kids, as a vocalist/member of the music ministry, a volunteer caring for elders, and an active participant of outreach projects.
I hope people could also spare time for these inspiring life-enriching deeds.

(I'm writing this to simply express myself, modesty aside)

I'm happiest when I serve and extend my hands to anyone who needs my help and even to those who haven't even cried out for me. I am happy to help. Free of charge. (Pero kung pakakainin ba naman ako ng masarap na pagkain, why not? hehehehe!)

A simple affirmation - "Thank You" - is more than enough.

My heart speaks of concern as my actions carry out its mission. It beats and smiles at its widest,  all at the same time, as I hear even a sigh of relief from the one I took care of and spent time and affection to.

The thick pages of my life's book gets even thicker as I experience sharing myself to others.  Striving to be better each day, I admit I am no saint. But through these acts of love, I do hope I get even an inch closer to being one.

I have me. I own myself. Yet, the real owner of my whole being is my loving Father. He created me uniquely and originally so that I can bring an exceptional kind of joy to all His other creations. That is why as I take in-charge of my life, I let Him manage and lead me. I allow Him to let me serve and bless His beloved children.

I am humbled to serve.   

No comments:

Post a Comment