My take on things

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

I need a Re-charge

Two weeks ago I admitted to myself that I need to be recharged; my spirit needs it. With all the things that I'm anticipating, I'm gathering all my strength - physical and spiritual. I have to get a stronghold of things so that I may be able to overcome my fears and worries and can have an immense faith to totally surrender everything to God (especially now that my due date's approaching).
God must have heard me and so immediately, with the help of our newly installed na cable tv, I learned na may Keygma TV pala sa IBC 13. Oh yeah! Thank you Lord for hearing me! Ang bilis ng sagot mo! :D

      
Now I can reserve my time every Sunday morning for that. I consider it a life-saver. Just by that, I’m already blessed! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment