My take on things

Friday, June 15, 2012

Counting Your Blessings Multiplies Your Happiness

Instead of counting sheeps if you can't go to sleep, why not count your blessings instead?
This is what I've thought of one night when I couldn't seem to shut my thoughts to deep slumber.

I admire people who, with all the success and good things coming their way, they don't see that it was them who succeeded but that it was God who anchored them towards achieving those things. That's right, even if people say that we're living in an era where people don't give a damn and would only think for themselves, there are still those who would say, "whenever I get blessings and achievements, I think big of myself, but instead makes me realize how BIG my God is."

Waking up each day is already a big blessing. Having my work is another plus. Having a healthy family, who are safe and is well-off in a way, is already an undeniable grace. I do have worries at times but when God knocks me off my senses and makes me see things clearer, I know I am under His grace.

I have too much to thank for than to worry about, so many blessings to count and so I believe that I too have a BIG God who's beside me even when I am trying to fall asleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment