My take on things

Sunday, June 24, 2012

Desparately wanting to be an expert Photographer!

          For those who don't know yet, we bought a Canon DSLR. But until now, we haven't experimented much with it. I need a refresher! I took photography lessons back in the days when SLRs and red rooms still exist (but I'm not saying they are extinct now, it's just that DSLRs took the whole landscape of digital photography by storm).

As you can see, I've placed an exclamation point in the title. That's how badly I want this. I have no valid excuse. I may feel discouraged sometimes 'cause I need a teacher. Sure, I can just browse through the web and even search for some tips at youtube.com but the actual teacher-student experience is just way better. I need mentoring. Someone who'd directly tell me if the photo looks good or bad. Plus I want to learn more about using natural light sources for the photos. And also about the lights on the studio. Geez, I want so many things to learn all at once!

I also dream of having a photography studio specializing in maternity and baby photos. Pero kailangan ko karerin kasi medyo challenging daw ang pagkuha ng photos lalo na sa babies, but it's making me excited all the more! Hope it will materialize soon.

Here's some concepts of what I wanna do... I borrowed some photos in the internet as my inspiration:














No comments:

Post a Comment